<span class="obscure">Link to home page</span>
GED Options

GED Options

  • Students who do not earn a high school diploma may instead pursue a GED diploma or certificate. The General Educational Development tests (GED) is a battery of five exams designed by the American Council on Education to measure high school equivalency.  

    Per Senate Bill 97 (effective July 1, 2015), students 18 and older who choose to drop out of Russell County Public Schools must wait 90 days before taking the GED. The student must also obtain a letter from the Department of Pupil Personnel stating they are officially not enrolled in Russell County Public School.


    Places to take the GED:

    Russell County Adult Education

    848 W Steve Wariner Dr

    Russell Springs, KY  42642


    To get a copy of your GED results:

    Call the Kentucky Adult Education office in Frankfort, (502) 573-5114.

digital school network
cms login Intranet login RSS
Russell County Schools
404 S Main St.
Jamestown, KY 42629

Phone: 270.343.3191
Fax: 270.343.3072